Best DVD

Options
Help!! What do you think the best exercise DVD is? I've heard a lot about 30Day Shred, TurboFire, Turbojam, etc. I've lost the 50 pounds and basically want to get some definition and get rid of the belly fat. Thanks!

Replies

• kitkat4141
    kitkat4141 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Can't really recommend any exercise DVD's because I take classes at my gym. BUT I did invest in the Zumba DVD sets and find them to be a wonderful way to get your cardio and burn a lot of calories. Plus they are fun and you will find yourself dancing all day whenever you hear music in the elevator, grocery store, or at home.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I loooooove anything by Beachbody. Worth every penny!
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I loooooove anything by Beachbody. Worth every penny!

P90X! Kicks butt! Builds muscle!
  • sonamon
    sonamon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Beachbody's Les Mills Pump is a great workout and will give you some muscle definition. I love it!
  • mblackburn23
    Options
    Have not tried Insanity but P90X is killer... Favorites are Kempo and Plyometrics
  • mrsladybrewer
    mrsladybrewer Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Do you want something cardio based, or something with weights? If you are looking to get more tone, I would recommend Chalean Extreme. It's based all using weights or resistance bands and will really help with the definition.
  • ldb314
    ldb314 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is awesome! Jullian has three levels on it and they are very good. I don't do it every day but I put it in my exercise routine during the week about 2 days on top of the gym and I have notice a difference. A few of my friends swear by her video. I highly recommend because they are just 20 minute sessions and it is a great workout; you will feel it!
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    30 Day Shred combines cardio, strength, and abs all in a 20 ( actually 27) minute workout. It has three levels and it kicks butt!!! I hope this helps.
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I really like the beachbody videos also. What kind of workout are you looking for? If you explain I can tell you which ones might work for you.