Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Scale Hasn't Moved In Two Weeks (and that's a good thing)

WillPillageYourVillageForFood
WillPillageYourVillageForFood Posts: 777 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
It's official.......I have achieved my goal weight. I was afraid to change my ticker because I thought that my weight would go back up but since it's been two weeks now, I am confident that none of the weight is coming back. It took a while, I had many ups and downs but stuck with it and I am so happy that not only does the scale say the magic number that I was wishing for but I now also fit back into my size 1 jeans. :bigsmile:

Replies

• It's official.......I have achieved my goal weight. I was afraid to change my ticker because I thought that my weight would go back up but since it's been two weeks now, I am confident that none of the weight is coming back. It took a while, I had many ups and downs but stuck with it and I am so happy that not only does the scale say the magic number that I was wishing for but I now also fit back into my size 1 jeans. :bigsmile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: You are awesome!!!!!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Congrats on reaching your goal!

Have you been trying since Jan 2008? Or is that just when you joined MFP?
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Great job!!!:drinker:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,425 Member
    Good Work. :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Congrats!!!!!

How long did it take you? As i have 22 lbs i want to lose!

I have been trying since the end of January and have hit a sorta plateau i think as i lose the same 2-3 lbs for the last month or so. Any advice or suggestions???
  • stewbigelow
    stewbigelow Posts: 23 Member
    Awesome job!!! Congrats to you:drinker:
  • Congrats on reaching your goal!

Have you been trying since Jan 2008? Or is that just when you joined MFP?

Yep, I joined in Jan of 2008 and like I said had many ups and downs, but I am actually glad it took me this long to lose it because I have totally changed my eating habits. I still eat every type of food that I want, I just don't eat as much of them anymore. I know that to some people it seems like a very long time to have only lost 23 pounds, but like I said I never cut out any types of food, I still eat cake and candy and junk food so to me it's worth it. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    You rock, hot-mama!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Congratulations.....

You must be very proud of yourself
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Congratulations!!! That's an awesome accomplishment. You're a great inspiration to others.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Outstanding and well done. Keep up the good work.

"Eternal vigilence is the price of freedom (and Size 1 Levis :laugh: )."

So what did the food diary do when you got to goal? Bump your daily allowance 500 cals or whatever? Has that been a hard adjustment for you?
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Woot! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats on meeting your goal, that is so awesome. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!