Hello South Africa

Options
hey there everyone,
Im newish And looking for friends to chat with and support! My goal is 130pounds and I'm currently at 150.... Anybody similar? Let's chat :D

Replies

• luvstennis
    Options
    Hi I'm at 151 and trying to get to 125 so we're very close. I know that if I eat more protein foods and stay away from the carbs I personally can lose weight faster. The problem is I love the carbs so it is always a challenge when I'm stressed which I am right now at work. So much to do! Let's try to encourage each other.
  • DeborahArduina
    Options
    I too am promising myself to lose 25 lbs. I have only started a week ago but I had allowed my weight to slip back up approximately half way over the past year so I am nipping it in the bud. The saving grace for me is that when I lost my big chunk of weight, I got rid of my biggest sized clothes so unless I want to invest in a wardrobe which I cannot afford then I must lose my weight again. I hoped at the time, it would be an incentive for me and it worked. I hit the panic button. I need to be professionally dressed for work and cannot be where it is at right now. So....since this is for the most part an unsupported journey for me, I found this site and am determined to make it work. We have to allow ourselves some carbs. Measure it, plan for it and make it a day when you know you are going to burn those carbs in your activities. This is a journey of technically loving ourselves more so make this all part of that....take care.