What is Insanity ?

Options
someone tell me what this is ?

Replies

• trenda426
    Options
    insantiy is a pretty extreme home workout program made by beachbody, the same company that made the p90x and power 90 workouts
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a extreme cardio/HIIT workout program from beachbody. You don't need weights or anything else to do it, you use you body for resistance as you get a great workout in only 60 days. You do the first months dn the secon month is all max workouts. I have done the program so if you want more information feel free to message me. I love insanity and I got great results
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    this isn't google
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    this isn't google

No need for that! Often wondered myself, so I'm glad you asked...
  • Jenene88
    Options
    this isn't google

Sometimes it's better to get other peoples information about something then to jut google it.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My life. Lol.

It's a home workout video, not sure about much else.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    this isn't google

I get it. But this IS a fitness website and sometimes people just aren't as schooled as you and have to ask questions to the community. :flowerforyou: Have a nice day :flowerforyou:
  • tattooxmama
    Options
    this isn't google

Oh right, because going on a weight management forum and asking questions about work out stuff is THAT outrageous... pretty stupid you went out of your way to post that this isn't google, but I guess that's what happens when you're lame

anyways, like previous posters have said, it's similar to P90X, I however have no tried it (I'm almost 6 months pregnant, so just basic indoor walking for me) but I'm interested in trying it out post baby...
    http://www.amazon.com/INSANITY-60-Day-Conditioning-Workout-Program/dp/B002QZ1RS6 and read the reviews! That way you know what kind of program it is, and it's from real actual people, not some infomercial where anyone is paid just to agree with the product
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    this isn't google

Oh right, because going on a weight management forum and asking questions about work out stuff is THAT outrageous... pretty stupid you went out of your way to post that this isn't google, but I guess that's what happens when you're lame

anyways, like previous posters have said, it's similar to P90X, I however have no tried it (I'm almost 6 months pregnant, so just basic indoor walking for me) but I'm interested in trying it out post baby...
    http://www.amazon.com/INSANITY-60-Day-Conditioning-Workout-Program/dp/B002QZ1RS6 and read the reviews! That way you know what kind of program it is, and it's from real actual people, not some infomercial where anyone is paid just to agree with the product

Did I say it was outrageous? no. She asked what it was, she could have gotten a more thorough answer a lot faster if she had googled it instead. Thats just my opinion. She didn't ask everyones personal opinions of it. So keep your immature name calling to yourself, thanks
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Who would have thought a simple question could cause an argument? Ah well.

Has anyone done this and 30DS? If so, which gave better results? (I have 30DS.)
  • Jenene88
    Options
    Who would have thought a simple question could cause an argument? Ah well.
    Has anyone done this and 30DS? If so, which gave better results? (I have 30DS.)

If your going to do insanity with another program you boil be in really good shape. Insanity can take a lot out of you so you are going to be really tried and may not have the movation to do a program with it unless you are going to do the 30 day shed every other day and insanity on the days you don't do the other program. To me I couldn't get into any I the Jillian micheals DVDs but was able to stick with insanity cuz I live how hardcore it is and that I saw muscle building and inches lost with no weights and just body resistance. I think it's a great workout and can promise you that you will see results with only doing insanity.
  • Jessicapages1
    Jessicapages1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If you are going to do INSANITY that is ALL that you need to do! You would be OVER TRAINING if you did anything else with it.I have done both and I got GREAT results with INSANIT.30DS is NOTHING compared to INSANTY...you also have to be able to pass the FIT Test,if you can't do that then you need to do something else for about a month ,then try it again.

INSANITY9-26-11005-1-1.jpg

INSANITY9-26-11004-1-1.jpg
  • Jenene88
    Options
    Jessica u look really good! I wish I took before and after pixs when I Did insanity!
  • avesoriano
    Options
    ^^ more than 30d? Wow!!! Ill definetely will try this out