added unexpected bonus

Options
Georg
Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
I've never been the kind of person who loses weight when I'm sick & not eating. In fact I often eat more when I'm sick. :huh:
Some people can lose 4 pounds after a week of flu - but not me. Never ever. :grumble:
So I had some oral surgery done this week & was unable to eat. I just didn't feel like it.
That never happens to me. :bigsmile:
But I've lost a pound each day! :noway:
That never happens to me!:love:
I attribute it to increased metabolism. I'm exercising more than ever before, & I think it's caused my body to react differently.
:glasses:
I won't log in the extra pounds until I'm sure they're really gone, but I'm happy about the unexpected benefit of exercise.

Replies

• Georg
    Options
    I've never been the kind of person who loses weight when I'm sick & not eating. In fact I often eat more when I'm sick. :huh:
    Some people can lose 4 pounds after a week of flu - but not me. Never ever. :grumble:
    So I had some oral surgery done this week & was unable to eat. I just didn't feel like it.
    That never happens to me. :bigsmile:
    But I've lost a pound each day! :noway:
    That never happens to me!:love:
    I attribute it to increased metabolism. I'm exercising more than ever before, & I think it's caused my body to react differently.
    :glasses:
    I won't log in the extra pounds until I'm sure they're really gone, but I'm happy about the unexpected benefit of exercise.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Certain pain meds are appetite killers as well. That could have helped if you wre on some "good stuff". :happy:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    way to go, Georg-- there's never a time when I can't eat, either-- sick, healthy, happy, sad, exuberant, despondent-- you name it, I can eat. :noway:

Rick-- way to go on the cigarettes-- stay strong, my good man-- stop smoking and losing weight-- that's quite a double whammy. Great job.
  • Georg
    Options
    thanks
    It was such a nice surprise.