raspberries, blackberries, blueberries - help me make them y

Options
I love berries but I'm getting fed up of having them on their own or with yogurt. Also, at this time of year, they can be a bit tart. Can you suggest low cal recipes?

Thanks x

Replies

• maryjay51
    Options
    thats a tough one because for two years i been eating it tha way and dont ever tire of it . i do put them in my oatmeal sometimes or on an almond butter and fresh fruit on an arnolds sandwich to mock a peanut butter and sandwich on a rare occasion...how about in sugar free jello?
  • evita6983
    evita6983 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you would be into this but I make smoothies on a daily basis. I throw in spinach, low fat plain greek yogurt and some sort of juice and then blend it. After I throw in some frozen berries for taste and frozen vegetables for some added nutrition and blend it all together, sometimes extra juice is needed if it's not blending. I kind of just guess the amount but it really is pretty good. My husband and daughter hate vegetables so that's how I got started on it.
  • dizzyblondegirlie
    Options
    Thanks for all the tips! I made low cal mini muffins with the blueberries and a smoothie with the raspberries and blackberries x