Ladies- when did you notice signifigant decrease in chest?

Options
2»

Replies

• finchase
    finchase Posts: 174
    Options
    My band size has definitely decreased but the cup size is about the same, unfortunately. I think they are a little smaller because they fit better in the cup and don't "pillow" out, but I don't think they are going to shrink away. Still, I think my appearance in front is much better now.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    My band size has gone from a 38 to a 34 since I started years ago. I'm still a D cup but I can tell a difference in fullness when I'm 140lbs compared to 130. I like them a little less...hang-y.
  • gaylecw
    Options
    I've lost 14 pounds and I think that's the only place I've lost it :( When will I go do a pant size?
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    I cannot afford to lose chest size :( I think my back would start to cave in.
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    I've lost a total of 56 lbs, and I have not noticed any change in my cup size. However, when I got to about the 30 lb point the band size went down. At first, I blamed my huge boobs on my weight gain, and figured they'd just shrink up when I lost weight. But then reality set in, and I realize that my boobs grew with my pregnancy, and they'd probably never go back down.

I can't complain though! Some women pay big money for 36DDs.