Turbo Jam?

Options
Has anybody done or doing Turbo Jam for exercise? I recently started doing it and I would love some feedback from people that have already started or that is doing it! So far it seems pretty good! but i don't hear much about it...

Replies

• JVanDam77
    Options
    I don't have Turbo Jam, but I do have Turbo Fire. I love it!! It is an amazing workout, and super fun!!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    i LOVE Turbo jam! Its the funnest and the best workout for at homeeee!
  • JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have done TurboJam in the past and loved it, I have now also moved on to TurboFire and that is a lot harder then TurboJam but still as enjoyable. I didnt see much scale movement when doing this workout but did lose inches :-)
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Im after it, i do have/use turbofire :D
  • Lizysmommie
    Options
    I can't wait to start seeing results from turbo jam! I am just trying to get the hang of it for right now!
  • mzchoize
    mzchoize Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam! So far it's working great for me. I've lost 12lbs so far, and I started sometime in Jan. Keep it up, its a fun way to lose pounds and inches!
  • rebeccafinley
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam!!! It's so much fun, and you don't feel like you are working out. You just feel like your having a dance party! I do it as part of my exercise at least 2 times a week. Totally go for it!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I ordered it last Friday so it should be here soon! SOOO excited. I was doing the 30 day shred but... I got bored... I really like to dance so I thought turbo jam would be a good exercise program for me. I hope I like it.
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I Love turbo jam it is fun and doesnt feel like working out so you always look forward to it...Im on Turbo Fire now it harder but so much fun...
  • Lizysmommie
    Options
    Thanks so much for that! I have been doing it everyday hoping i will start to see results soon! I really do feel like I get a good workout and i def. sweat a lot throughout the whole video!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm doing turbo fire. Its great. I'm hooked.
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam! The 20 minute burn is my favorite. I really started noticing a difference in my body shape after a month of using it. I think it's time to dust it off and start doing it again!
  • megannicolex33
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Jam for exactly one month now and I absolutely love it. I don't officially measure in until tomorrow, but from checking my measurements recently, I've lost at least 10 inches total (4 of those were off my waist)! It's really great. I hate going to the gym so being able to stay at home and work out is perfect for me. I think you'll really enjoy it. Everyone says it takes a while to catch on to the movements, but for me it only took a day. Good luck! Add me if you want to :)
  • melanielockard
    melanielockard Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Love turbo jam!
  • missloo12
    missloo12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started turbo jam Monday! It's ramping up nice and slow and it's sooo fun!
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tonight! I have Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I'm doing Jam first since it seems to be a little easier and that way I can learn the moves!
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm doing turbo fire. Its great. I'm hooked.

**This**
    Heads up my Heart Rate Monitor shows I'm burning way more than MFP suggested I was burning. So you might want to watch that. Otherwise they are great workouts!!
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Love Turbo Jam!
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I do a Turbo Kick at our gym. I'm assuming it's very similar. I love it!
  • darbydogism
    Options
    I started doing this regularly about 3 weeks ago. Did the learn and burn, wanted to move to the 20 minute video-did it a few times but not so co-ordinated so back to basics--- Jab, Cross, Jab, Knee ROW!!!!

I've noticed changes, but not typical areas where you measure, chest, waist, hips etc. We'll see.