iphone personal trainer app

Options
I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a really good personal trainer app for the iphone? I would like something that will give me a good, well rounded workout. Any suggestions?

Replies

• PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a really good personal trainer app for the iphone? I would like something that will give me a good, well rounded workout. Any suggestions?

Oh. I should mention I need one for gym equipment :)
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    the Nike training club app is excellent
  • avesoriano
    Options
    ^i so much agree. Dont forget to download the bonus workout for february.

I have to be honest that this is so damn intense. You can carry it around everywhere. You dont need a player. Simply just your iphone/ ipad. It looks easy but it aint. Even the beginner version can really rip you off. I like that it has reward system.

I am thinking of getting that cable to connect it in my tv
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I did download it. Does it use gym equipment? It looks like mainly body weight exercises...
  • avesoriano
    Options
    There are a lot of routines you can check. The most you need are a medicine ball and dumbells. Thats much about it. Uhm and a yoga mat maybe

If you dont like weights you can try sophie botellas. Honestly since some workout are too intense for me i modify them a bit by removing the weights. Good luck