Which fictional character do you relate too?

Options

Replies

• m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure! But my boyfriend says I remind him of Mokey from Fraggle Rock!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm this awful mix between Raphael and Michelangelo -Yeah, the Ninja Turtles XD
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Voltar from League of Super Evil or Invader Zim... sometimes GIR
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    A cross between Hermione Granger (studious, tough and loyal) and Paula Deen(funny , loving, cook [without the diabetes]--some of her money would be nice too) . I wish I had some of Ziva David (gorgeous, fearless and a little dangerous) from NCIS.

Ok so Paula's not fictional but I was thinking entertainment not fiction when I wrote this.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Molly, from the show Mike & Molly. Although I'm not as heavy as she is, her issues are real!

If we had to guess, how much would we say she weighs?

I think I weigh close to her probably... and I have the same problems. A husband who's "dieting" but still wants to cheat all the time, lol. Although, to give mine credit, he's lost 96 lbs.

:wink:
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Today it feels like Forrest Gump.
  • mpbl282
    Options
    When I was a kid my friends used to tell me I was like Chrissy from the movie "Now and Then" and now I would prob be a cross between Charlotte and Miranda from Sex and the City. Miranda because I can be braizen and just come out with how I feel, and Charlotte because I can be nieve, and somewhat "sheltered" LOL!
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Haydee, from the Count of Monte Cristo
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Roger Rabbit. lol

This weekend, while watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, my girlfriend turns to me and says, "You are SO Roger!!" Then she told me I was silly, made her laugh, made the best out of any situation and was always in a good mood. I'll take it!
  • DeathIsMyGift
    Options
    OR........Rayanne Graff
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    She-ra!!

She's the alter ego of Princess Adora and she is STRONG!!

That sword brought her to life!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    This one is hard for me....though I do portray myself as Superman. That would be the obvious answer but I have a dark side that Superman doesn't portray
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    While I was in high school it was Holden Caulfield from from Catcher in the Rye. Imagine my surprise when I get to the end & realize he's recounting his whole story from a shrink's couch. :huh:

Thank you for posting "SPOILER ALERT" prior to your post.
  • DeathIsMyGift
    Options
    While I was in high school it was Holden Caulfield from from Catcher in the Rye. Imagine my surprise when I get to the end & realize he's recounting his whole story from a shrink's couch. :huh:

You're kidding right? That book has been out since the 1950's.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

Some people have never read it but it is on their to read lists... I however am not one of them.. I think I have read it about 6 times lol
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I would say Batgirl; strong, sexy, smart and mysterious...
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Nope. Can't think of one
  • KemaVA
    KemaVA Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Poison Ivy! yes! Not because I like like plants a bunch (I like them ok)... its the transition from nerd to sexy. But now thinking about it more... I am a pescatarian and I try to be as close to natural as possible.
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Bagpuss
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

Some people have never read it but it is on their to read lists... I however am not one of them.. I think I have read it about 6 times lol

I've never read it either. Guess I've got no reason to now... :ohwell: lol