SKINNY JEANS!!!

Options
The scale doesnt say I weight any less... but I am in my SIZE 4 skinny jeans with only minor muffin top action!!!!!

Now i have to make it through the weekend without a binge!

WAHOOOOOOOOO...

I think my running 3-4 times a week is starting to catch up with me:)

Replies

• sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    The scale doesnt say I weight any less... but I am in my SIZE 4 skinny jeans with only minor muffin top action!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOO...

• 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Wahoo!!!! Congrats!!! Doesn't it feel great!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

That's awesome!!!!! Skinny jeans are always a wonderful thing!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options

WAHOOOOOOOOO...

I have never been a size 4...I went right from a 2T to a 14......nice job. I hope to HAVE a pair of skinny jeans some day.
  • Huyvee999
    Huyvee999 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah you go girly!!!

I wore my skinny jeans a couple weeks ago. Same thing minor muffin top. LOL:bigsmile:
    Scale hasnt moved for me either but everyone keeps giving me compliments on how tone I look and how skinny I look.

Maybe itll fall off soon.
    yeah the 4 days a week lifting 1 and cardio hard core the other 3 is cathing up to me to.

Congrats hun!!!
    Very exciting:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Skinnytime
    Skinnytime Posts: 279
    Options
    What a great feeling!!!
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

WAHOOOOOOOOO...

I have never been a size 4...I went right from a 2T to a 14......nice job. I hope to HAVE a pair of skinny jeans some day.

:laugh: You will get there..2T to a 14..thats one heck of a growth spurt! I am now happy to say my 'skinny jeans' which I could get into 3 months ago ( but not zip and breathe simultaneously) are fitting quite comfortably and the 'fat' jeans fall off me. Oh whoa is me..have to go shopping...:wink:
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! :drinker:

I hope to join the skinny jeans club soon!!:laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    YIPPEPEEEEE! I'm in my skinny jeans too and they fit fine. I've only lost 4 pounds according to the scale but my BF's mom commented on how skinny I look so something is working! :bigsmile:

:drinker: :drinker:
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 6 express trouser jeans that are begginggggg to be worn. Can't wait until they are loose on me!

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!