Hi im new

this is one of the best sites Ive seen so far!! I plan to lose the weight and keep it off with this system. For so many years I would go up and down in weight wondering if it would ever stop. Then I realized that as long as I keep my eating habits the same I wold always have the same problem. This will be my new start at a new life

Replies

• traci1
    traci1 Posts: 3
    this is one of the best sites Ive seen so far!! I plan to lose the weight and keep it off with this system. For so many years I would go up and down in weight wondering if it would ever stop. Then I realized that as long as I keep my eating habits the same I wold always have the same problem. This will be my new start at a new life
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Welcome! This is a great site. Very user friendly and a lot of supportive people. Good luck - I'm sure you can do it.
  • ekgstr
    ekgstr Posts: 21
    I love this place and I am sure you will too
  • ekgstr
    ekgstr Posts: 21
    I love this place and I am sure you will too
  • Congratulations on taking the first steps to a brand new you! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: