• Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    And.....
    howzit goin?????
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    It's going great! I cooked a dinner for myself last night all by my lonesome. It was cool. Not even tempted to do any damage. And this morning I weighed in.... -6.2 pounds this week! Woo hoo! Don't think I'm psycho though: last week was only -0.8 due to Aunt Flo :grumble: .
    I'm super excited at my success without supervision. The best part is that now that 'm in the 20s with my weight loss, it feels so "real." Not that the other pounds weren't real. You know what I mean? It's like I'm kidding myself until I can get to 20. Been there many times, so hopefully this 20-something is gone for good. I set another goal to lose 50 total by the middle of July, so hopefully I can pull that off.
    Yay for exciting news! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's incredible... and yes, I know what you mean about the first 20. I'm waiting to hit the big 2-0. It's not that the pounds don't count - it's just that most of us have gained and lost that amount of weight over and over again. Keep up the good work!
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    Wow! That's incredible... and yes, I know what you mean about the first 20. I'm waiting to hit the big 2-0. It's not that the pounds don't count - it's just that most of us have gained and lost that amount of weight over and over again. Keep up the good work!

I couldn't have put it any better myself. That is EXACTLY how I feel. And I've even lost 20 pounds a few times. But I've only lost 30 pounds twice, and 40 pounds only once. So I have more and more to be excited about the higher my weight loss gets...