I don't want to give up! Help needed (Pics)

Options
I am 5"9 and 210lb My diary is open. I haven't logged it but the last three weeks I have been doing extra 30 mins of walking a day to and from work. All exercise is logged and ALL food even the not so good days. Please give me pointers - I drink lots of water and the my exercise is normally the Wii or Zumba I am adding in the gym.

November 2010 I managed to lose 2 stone only using this site and the wii so now I am in a rutt.

Starting out First Picture

then.jpg

1 and a half month in no change my belt on my trousers are just as tight as they always were no change what so ever.

now.jpg
Weight screen shot -Wii

Wii.jpg

Please no rude comments I just need help.

Replies

• Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!! You're doing so well and giving up now won't get you any closer to your goal. Dig your heels in and keep going, I wanted to suggest Jillian Michaels 30-day shred? I'm contemplating it myself after seeing the amazing results that people have posted on here. It seems to help with the inches, especially around the midsection.
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    ps. I also see a difference in your body. the change is there so keep it up!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Don't give up, I can see a difference, you certainly look more toned.

For me it takes me a long time, lot's of exercise and making sure cals/carbs/sugar/fat is at my target or below to see just a slight difference. I've noticed there are also a lot of other people that struggle too. Just think of it as a lifestyle change rather something you want to complete.

I had a quick a look at your diary and can see you are doing well, one thing I would suggest is to watch your carbs, and also, are you keeping an eye on your sugar?
  • Carebear530
    Carebear530 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. They are right it takes time. Maybe try adding some more intense cardio like a couch to 5k program. Running always helps me lose weight & feel great afterwards. Don't give up!