explain some stuff to me....

Options
I Have opened my diary up. and ive been trying to do good. but iam now not overeating i guess im undereating . i have alot of fat and carbs left???? and its 7pm

Replies

• jeccalou
    jeccalou Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am not sure exactly what your question is. I only see two days of log history. Not much to go on. I wouldn't worry too much about your macros at first. Just focus on your calorie goal for a while till you get comfortable with it.
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    well before i was binge eating at night, now the last 2 days i have started to track whatever I eat.. its more work and I Havent binged at night. but according to my calories I have alot left and I havent used up alot of fat or carbs for today.. and i already ate supper? so what do i do lol...........
  • I only saw two days worth of logging as well and didn't see any water logged. Water plays a big part in weight loss also the things your choose to eat. Yes, it may be "good" calorie wise, but not necessarily the right choices to be making. Some of your meals also seemed incomplete as well. Maybe try a more balanced diet.
  • karen0080
    Options
    Hi, I looked at your diary and it seems you need to eat more and maybe add more vegs and lean protein. I hope this helps. Good luck.
  • well before i was binge eating at night, now the last 2 days i have started to track whatever I eat.. its more work and I Havent binged at night. but according to my calories I have alot left and I havent used up alot of fat or carbs for today.. and i already ate supper? so what do i do lol...........

I wouldn't focus on trying to "use up" all of the carbs or fat that is says you should aim for.
  • DanielleWatson83
    Options
    what do u mean incomplete?
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Did you only have spaghetti sauce for dinner?
    I would try to eat more lean Meats, fish, fresh Veggies and salads. Add some Fruit too.
  • jeccalou
    jeccalou Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thats great that you are logging! The first couple weeks i was here I ate "normally" and logged everything because I really had no idea what I was taking in daily. Boy did that open my eyes! It didn't take long to see where I was wasting calories and how I could switch to more nutrient dence lower calorie foods. It appears that you have a substantial amount to lose, as long as you entered your goals in accurately and eat close to your goal you should see weight loss. I would start by trying to eat to the calorie goal and not worry about the macro percentages for a while. Good luck!
  • DanielleWatson83
    Options
    no sorry i dont know how to really do the recipie thing but i made it home made and it had ground turkey.. and i added veggies and even celery lol.. and pasta.. all portioned out
  • DanielleWatson83
    Options
    yeah i do have alot to loose.. but im pretty solid.. ive been down to 200 before and i was too tiny.............. my collar bones showed really bad... so i dont really think i look my weight..
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message =)
  • My incomplete I meant...where is the pasta!?! lol Just add each item you use to make a recipe. You can take a look at my diary if you want.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    What are your goals set to? How much per week are you planning on losing?

There is a big difference between the calorie intake that MFP has set you (approx 2200 cals) and what you are eating (approx 1200 cals), is there a reason for that?