Working out AM or PM?

Options
I have hear multiple opinions on either you should work out in the morning or at night?
what do you guys think?

Replies

• mom1520
    Options
    Honestly whatever works for you is what's best. I tend to exercise in the morning because when I put it off to the afternoon/evening, I'm more likely to be tired and to come up with excuses not to exercise.
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I don't think it really matters, just whatever works for you. Some say it helps them wake up and feel energized in the morning, but I find that if I try to workout before having my breakfast and coffee, I feel like crap the whole time and can't get a really good workout in. I don't have time to eat THEN work out because I would have to let my food settle before I do anything or I get sick. So, afternoons/nights work pretty well for me.
  • thatlook
    thatlook Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i do my excercise in the morning, i am also a 'putter offer'!! lol once its done you can get on with enjoying your day!! also the 'feel good factor' from the workout improves my mood massively!! i tend not to feel so down about having to account for every morsel i eat throughout the day!!
  • thatlook
    thatlook Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    completly unrelated to the post you just did but how do i get my ticker to appear when i comment??
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Whatever works for you and is something you are going to be able to maintain is what's best.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    completly unrelated to the post you just did but how do i get my ticker to appear when i comment??
    On the message boards click Settings, then check the box to show your ticker. :)

As for when to work out - like others have said, whenever you're most likely to do it and stick with it. If the "experts" says working out in the evening is better than in the morning, I say me working out in the morning is far superior because if I wait until evening I know it won't get done! And a workout done at any time of day is better than none at all! :tongue: