passed it up

Options
amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
I can barely hear my own thoughts above all the chewing going on around here....but I managed to pass up the birthday cake at the office today.

AND, it was Saunders chocolate bumpy cake, my favorite! I briefly thought about saying, screw it, and having a peice...this has been a very rough week and day for me....but I thought about the 500 some calories for one piece, popped in a piece of gum and said no thanks.

So proud of myself:bigsmile:

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I can barely hear my own thoughts above all the chewing going on around here....but I managed to pass up the birthday cake at the office today.

AND, it was Saunders chocolate bumpy cake, my favorite! I briefly thought about saying, screw it, and having a peice...this has been a very rough week and day for me....but I thought about the 500 some calories for one piece, popped in a piece of gum and said no thanks.

So proud of myself:bigsmile:
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    Whoo! Go you!

I did the same last night, with an ice cream.
    There was orange soda, and vanilla ice cream.
    And my mouth was screaming "ORANGE FLOAT! ORANGE FLOAT! ORANGE FLOAT!"
    And my tummy said "No, that's alright."
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you, too! There's time for Chocolate Bumpy cake later!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have been sitting here thinking about how good some chocolate would taste right now and wondering if anyone in the office had any. Then I read this thread and remembered that I have gum in my purse. I am going to try that and see if the chocolate dream goes away.

Thanks

Memaw
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats kido, I know how hard it can be sometimes imagine Ima Deli/BaKery clerk I work around food, sweets,cakes etc you name it all day.
  • Copswife0819
    Options
    YOU GO!!! :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!