Trying this out from a different angle

Options
I think a community can help motivate but I never tried it.I simply was being Superwoman and doing it by yself which has worked with my healthy lifestyle change eating wise but exercise...NOPE. So I am here. I will be 35 on the 20 th and want to give this my all. I have a 10 and 13 year old who I want to be a good example for and I simply want to be healthy. I look forward to meeting everyone and gaining friends etc. This is my focus.
Type 2 Diabetes, high cholesterol....I will not be defeated
I NEED FRIENDS LOL.

Replies

• mjok31
    mjok31 Posts: 84
    Options
    Add me if u like!!!! always up for friends that want motivation and can give it in return!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MP is the place to be for motivation! When I first started on here, I stalked the "introduce yourself" message board and sent a friend request to everybody I thought I could relate to. It is a good way to build your community. I will send you a FR! Good luck on your healthy journey.
  • jules8699
    jules8699 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you want I to have got to a stage where I want to take it seriously so have decided to give this a go and it is so easy to use.
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat with diabetes and HBP. feel free to add me. We can motivate each other :)
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    You are going to love it on here. Glad u came. Like I posted on my Facebook page, I rather be over here getting motivation -- than to read about the other stuff people post about. lol.. Its helped me tremendously, I have loss almost 9lbs in 7 days :) You can do it..I luv u friend!

In regards to exercise.. just start moving.. thats it.. start off small and build. ;) Find something u like to do at first.. then go for the much harder workouts once u start to enjoy working out. I have committed to be on here everyday so I will certainly be here for u thru the good bad and the ugly. .lol