2 years post tummy tuck

Options
Hello All!

I'm constantly getting e-mails from many of you asking about the progress on my tummy tuck since I had it 2 years ago! I have been very bad about updating my blog for quite a while now, but wanted to set aside a little time today to do it so anyone considering the procedure could follow the journey I had to remove excess skin after losing 120 pounds. You can see the blog at:

tightertummy.blogspot.com

Thanks to those of you who have supported me along the way & still check in with me. I'm a busy, busy girl these days, but I try my best to keep in contact when I can!

Replies

• byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the update! I think about you and wonder how it's been so that's nice that you posted pics. You look amazing!
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Goodness...has it really been two years already?! I shall catch t on the blog.

E x
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • floshideaway
    floshideaway Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look great, amazing results. I am fortunate and do not have the saggy belly issue but I have the arm wings and really would like to have those removed. I wish someone out there on MFP had the procedure done already and made it known to help with the decision.
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    just been reading your blog and you look amazing, thank you for sharing your story
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I just had a TT with muscle repair 2 weeks ago, so I'm obsessed with finding other stories to follow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!