Time to say good bye to MFP...more or less

Options
Well, I believe I am done here. I have religiously logged my food intake with this app on my phone and on the web site for 10 months now and have been at my goal weight for 8. I have had to bump up my calorie intake so high (3000) to keep up with my new metabolism that it really feels pointless. Everyday that I complete my diary on my app it basically tells me that I'm going to gain anywhere from 5 to 10 lbs in five weeks if I keep it up but it doesn't happen. I have a solid workout routine and am more aware of what I need to eat to stay healthy since I started using this site and app. Additionally all the back and forth from too much sugar to too much sodium to eating meat is evil and all the rest of the holier than thou people on here claiming I need to it this way or that, that from here on out I'm just going to track my weight and if it looks like I'm slipping or I start to feel like crap I'll start tracking my food intake to see what's going on but other than that.....peace out peeps.

Replies

• lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    Best of luck to you. Nice to see someone meet their goals and move on to the rest of their lives....
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Well done - congratulations on your continued health!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and here's to your good health and wellness. It is great to hear that you have met your goal and have kept it for so long also. Enjoy all that life has to offer.
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    congratulations, and good luck! i cannot wait for my goal to be met.
  • JenniferInNY
    JenniferInNY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!