15 months and 148 pounds gone

Options

Replies

• MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    The main thing is I have become a mom to my kids again. I can take care of them, play with them, do things I have never been able to do with them before. To me that is the best thing that has come out of this because I was always a sidelines mom instead of a participating mom

This is wonderful! I don't know you, but I am so happy for you!! I know you've worked hard to achieve this success - congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    awesome work,very inspiring, thanks
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL! Awesome loss, you look great!!
  • btwinkling
    Options
    YAY!! Congratulations! you look wonderful : )
  • ChaiDi
    ChaiDi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO MUCH for sharing and inspiring!! Successful people like you give hope to the rest of us. :)
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing Inspiration. I look at you starting picture and I see me. That is my body shape. Im inspired and hopeful to have your kind of success. Thank you so much for Sharing!
  • s12carney
    Options
    Oh my gosh, great job!! Very inspirational for me as I have about 100 more pounds to lose myself. I'm trying to stay in the day and not focus on how long it is going to take. I also gained a lot of weight due to back problems from a car accident, but after being in and out of physical therapy I was told I just have to get moving. So that's what I started doing in Dec. and I haven't stopped.
    Thanks for sharing
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Such an inspiration!! Thank you so much for sharing! I love reading the success stories! Especially the ones that I can relate to! I would love to follow your footsteps! Congratulations on such an amazing journey!
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    wow!!! amazing. you are such good motivation. thank you for posting!!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Hot Dayum! Envious! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
  • traceyh81
    Options
    I hope you look in the mirror everyday and realise how amazing you are......you are a true inspiration!
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    Wow! When I scrolled down to your after picture it was an eyebrow raising change! Congrats, you look fantastic, and yes, I did need the motivation today!!
  • itwasntme
    itwasntme Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Truly an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    WOO! Look at you! Great job!
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Awesome work... How inspiring to look back and see what your hard work and determination did. You can do anything now that you set your mind too.. Very proud of you and your hard work.
  • kawanna941
    kawanna941 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great job, thanks for sharing such a wonderful story! You look awesome.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! Thanks for sharing.
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look terrific but I bet you feel even better than that! Congratulations on your success and best of luck on your continued journey!! :happy:
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! You must be so proud ... you've done a great thing for yourself and your family! Hope you continue to have great success!
  • mkenny1
    Options
    Wow!!! You are amazing!!! Congratulations to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!