Foot issues

So I finally..... went to the podiatrist. Found I have HUGE bone spurs in my heals and that due to my bad shoes I bruised both of my big toes.. Anyhow.. I am getting custom orthotics and Brooks shoes.
The Dr. said I had a classic case of tired feet syndrome. I laughed as I said dont all moms have that? Apparently its an actual syndrome.

I am so glad that I finally figured out one of my issues. My feet.

Replies

• becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    So I finally..... went to the podiatrist. Found I have HUGE bone spurs in my heals and that due to my bad shoes I bruised both of my big toes.. Anyhow.. I am getting custom orthotics and Brooks shoes.
    The Dr. said I had a classic case of tired feet syndrome. I laughed as I said dont all moms have that? Apparently its an actual syndrome.

I am so glad that I finally figured out one of my issues. My feet.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    What shoes were you using?
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Like I always say, you get what you pay for and I know, being a mom, we tend to put our selves last..... But lady, go for the better shoes!!!!!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Like I always say, you get what you pay for and I know, being a mom, we tend to put our selves last..... But lady, go for the better shoes!!!!!
    [/quote]

I whole heartedly agree, I spent 260. on my last pair, and I buy a new pair every 4-6 months, I'd buy them sooner, but damn kids require a little money :laugh: :grumble:
  • becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    I had New Balance which I thought were good shoes but since the Dr. said I Pronate a lot Brooks are the best ones to get.

About time I worked on my news years resolution of putting myself on the list!