Sasquatch in the Woods

Hey guys!

Wife's been using this for about a month now and has been doing really good. My weight has fluctuated and I've always had difficulty with my weight once I got into my teens. About 5 yrs ago I got up to 265 and got myself through diet and exercise down to 220. It was awesome! Being married and moving and not coping well with stress (eating) I'm now up to 320. I feel horrible and fear for my life. Hope I can get some support and tips. Look forward to getting back into a good shape other than round!

Sasquatch from the NorthWest

Replies

• Welcome! I am often known as Big Foot when I was a Girl Scouts volunteer. I live in Kent, near Seattle.. Add me and I shall be your friend.

FYI, I still have over 100 pounds to lose.
  • jvan1957
    jvan1957 Posts: 114
    Hi Squatch:

My name is John and I'm 54, married and disabled. I have gone from 289 - 237 and am shooting for a goal of 200. I am on MFP everyday and would be glad to help encourage and support you through this journey if you'd like to friend me :o)
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    So that is why you are here, to turn it all around. A good step to have taken was coming here. Just see if you can find something that helps you de-stress that does not involve food...(walking, talking to a friend, etc.) I don't know if I have many tips, but I can certainly help out with support. Good luck!!
  • Jzslim
    Jzslim Posts: 35 Member
    I'm pretty new to the site it ias eye opening and addictive.Add me if you like
  • tammi42
    tammi42 Posts: 62 Member
    Hi and welcome to MFP! I am from Vancouver, BC and will be your friend if you'd like. Feel free to add me:bigsmile:
  • Hey Squach!
    I'm new to this too. I've gone up and down with my weight my whole life and I want to finally be free of it once and for all. The worst thing is after working so hard to lose weight....slacking off for a day here and there and watching the weight pack back on.
    This place is great for support and inspiration! Hang in there!
  • sarvissa
    sarvissa Posts: 70 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am also in the northwest.