People in their 20s looking to lose over 50 lbs

Options

Replies

• lieshas
    Options
    i'm 21 finally getting back on track. trying to lose around 115, but we can all reach our goals!
  • californiansun
    californiansun Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 trying to lose 50 plus pounds, add me if ya'll want!
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    I'm 28 and need to lose around 50lbs. I was here before, had lost 25 and gained 10 back....it's time to get serious! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    29yr looking to lose 30lbs feel free to add me :)

Right on the border of being able to post on this topic :)
  • SchreyerB
    Options
    Hi you welcome to add me.. Just joined last week and looking to loose around 60 lbs!!!
  • addeesunnn230
    Options
    Hi my name is Addison. I'll be twenty in a few months and I want to lose 75.0lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • browneyedgurl08
    Options
    hey im 20 & wanting to lose about 50kgs =) always wanting to make new friends! add me.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Id say I accheved that goal. Im 20, lost 45lbs using mfp
  • kbogati
    kbogati Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm 27, just joined the site a few minutes ago. My goal is 60 lbs (at least). I've lost 33 so far, but kind of stuck now....
  • smifffy1987
    Options
    I'm 24 and trying to lose 32lbs would love lots of friends around the same age as me so every one please add! :-) x
  • dawn_7m
    Options
    20 year old
    new to this site
    ive got over 50lbs to lose
    would love to have ppl for support and to give support back
    add me
    xx
  • Tari_D
    Tari_D Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    i'm 22 and i'm aiming to lose about 65llb. It's reasuring to know so many people are in the same sort of place and that we can all help each other.
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    22 and trying to lose 20kg for now. After I get there I will be setting another goal.
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new on here too! I'm 24 and wanting to lose at least 50 pounds, anyone can add me! I also don't have any friends on here yet!!
  • xglassjaw86x
    Options
    Hi! Im Mariana from So. Cal. I just turned 26 and looking to lose 50-60 lbs. I just had a baby and i am so ready to get back to my sexy self! I am starting tomorrow so add me if you are interested!! :) Best of luck to all of us!! This is OUR year. Let's bring sexy back!! ;)

230802.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hiya, i'm 21 and so far i've lost 38lbs but i'm aiming to lose another 30! anyone feel free to add me, new friends are awesome :D
  • harrietlg
    Options
    i'm 23 and have 46 more to lose, i'll go ahead and add you :) x
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    i'm 20.. i've lost 31 so far and i want to lose 60 all together :) add me if you want x
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I am in my 20s and wanna lose about 30 lbs plus... i probably need to aim more when I reach the first goal.
  • cowleyibiza
    Options
    Yep, Im 26 and need to lose a further 67Lbs.. Ples add me, I need all the help I can get!! lol