30 Day Shred, starting tomorrow! Looking for a few others...

Options
2»

Replies

• snowwhite168
    snowwhite168 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    well so far so good for me. definately starting to feel the aching now but i always take that as a good sign. my one day of a week are wednesdays (today) as i have kickboxing in teh evenings and i couldn't bare the thought of doing both. Weirdly i actually missed not doing it this morning. Once you get into it it give you a feel good factor that gets you ready for the day ahead.
  • amgilman87
    amgilman87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Started today!!! Forgot how hard that work out is...especially the push ups! Had to switch to 2lb weights instead of 5lb at some points....Didn't realize how weak my arms have become!
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done....that's 10% completed!! :)

Could actually do the jumping jacks today, couldn't yesterday b/c I was so sore! Upped the weights on some of the exercises and added weights to some of the cardio (trying to burn extra calories). We'll see how sore I am tomorrow, though!

Bring on day 4...
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    omg my thighs are SO SORE!

Day three, and i did zumba today and thought my thighs were going to just BREAK.

Anyone else having tightness and soreness ONLY in the tops of their thighs?!?!?!

HOW do i get rid of it?!
  • amgilman87
    amgilman87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOO sore after day 1! wow! can not move my arms! But I like it :) Feel so tight!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start up again tomorrow morning!!!! Can't wait!
  • Jordana_x
    Options
    Hi all! I'm planning to start tomorrow, so long as my dvd arrives on time :)

Would love some new friends to help me with this journey!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. Did day 2 this morning and ouch, my arms hurt (in a good way)! Can't wait to go again tomorrow!:happy:
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    has anyone had issues with the freaking side lunge with the bicep curl?
    I'm using 3 lb hand weights, and i REALLY dont want to go down to 2 lb, but HOLY CRAP i'm soooo exhausted.....

and i totally suck at bicycle curls....
    (the very last thing on the dvd)

...its pathetic

any tips?
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Looks like more than 5 want to join.. HA!

It's my 2nd day doing the 30DS using 8 lb weights. It's a good workout.. I'd like to take part in the club..but if someone wants to start another club..I'm game. :)
  • marbit
    marbit Posts: 108
    Options
    I'm starting it on Saturday, and I am living in fear after all I have read! But I'm gonna do this! I go to the gym and work on the elliptical for about an hour 6 days a week. How does this regimen fit in with regular workouts? I assume it should replace them, so is every other day reasonable?
  • smte
    Options
    Wow!! Looks like more than 5 want to join.. HA!

It's my 2nd day doing the 30DS using 8 lb weights. It's a good workout.. I'd like to take part in the club..but if someone wants to start another club..I'm game. :)

Yup, more than 5...but that's alright! I love how everyone is doing this and following up each day.

Are you using 8lb weights for all the exercises? I use either 5 or 8, depending on which exerice it is
  • smte
    Options
    Day 4 complete. I thought I'd be really sore today since I used heavier weights yesterday, but I feel pretty good. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I am a few days late but I took my nasty "before" pics....gross! I am really hoping that I will have success with this as others have!

PS...I really dislike those side lunges w/ the arm raises (at the end)!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Just ordered today, Will check in and see how its working for you all, and jump in when mine arrives:-) good luck all