Finally making progress

Options
Hey.. I've been a 'private' member of MFP for almost a year. There have been many times where I have given up for a few weeks because of work and lack of motivation. Finally, this past few weeks has seen me more dedicated to my goals and seen me actually sliming down moire. I'm not out to lose a massive amount as some of the more dedicated and enthusiastic members are. But just to lose about 10 more lbs (3-4kg) I'd be happy. Also with some motivation from my cert III fitness instructor son on my case several times a week I am now doing more exercise. If I'm gonna have a midlife crisis I may as well be healthy and look great doing it! Who knows I may find someone special here. happy fitness guys n gals.

Replies

• Fat2PhatRT
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm also a "re-starter" so I'm curious what changed? Why do you think it's sticking this time? Was it mindset? I'm here because I've just had enough and I'm not putting up with this anymore.
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are making progress, that is what we all hope for. I am in the same boat as you, only need 10lbs but im telling you it is the hardest 10lbs! Losing the first 20 was a cake walk (mmmm, cake, I want cake) compared to this last 10, it is hangin on for dear life! I am committed though and not going to give up-good luck to you and your journey!
  • richelleloren
    Options
    Congrats! Thats amazing! And it's great that you're honest with yourself about your goals and expectations. :) It doesn't matter how big or small your goals are, they're your goals, and that makes them important. Keep up with the awesome work! Have a great night.