Thanks MFP!

Options
Ok.. this is going to sound REALLY funny BUT... I have to post up :)

Today for the first time in a long time I feel like a real person. I went to 7-11 and filled up my tank with gas. I decided I was going to buy a hotdog while I was pumping gas and knew I had to go into that store with all those tasty treats :o/ For months I've been using pre-auth at the pump JUST to avoid it! Thanks to MFP I found out the hotdogs only have 180 calories! (yes.. sorry was checking while I was pumping gas!) I know they have little nutritional content... but under 200 calories? I can do that ... so I bought one. Not the big one and I didn't put chili cheese or even ketchup. Just my plain hotdog. I strolled down the aisle looking for the "thin" chocolate bars wondering if I really could steal two treats in one day... sadly... none at this 7-11. Instead I found a 3muskateer "light" crisps that had 160 calories. Hm...So I had a 340 calorie lunch and a full tank of gas but most importantly I felt like a normal person today.

Tomorrow is Monday and back to work. I like that I feel like I cheated today and I did... but I didn't? I'm on a 1500 calorie daily limit (high fiber and proteins) and finished the day with 109 to spare. Hope that brought a few smiles ... I've been giggling off and on all day about it :)

Anj

11012837.png