Marry, Make out with, Get rid of...

Options

Replies

• browneyedgurl08
    Options
    Marry/Make out - cant decide - Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Channing Tatum, Paul Rudd - LOVE <3 (If only they were all in one movie)

=))

Get Rid of - Justin Bieber!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    No, wait!!

Polygamyous marriage with Sean Bean, Gabriel Byrne, Alan Rickman and Keith-Lee Castle.
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    I'm just a little surprised that no one has mentioned Bradley Cooper. But it's cool if no one wants him. Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds and I will have a very happy marriage with some damn gorgeous kids!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Haha!! Nah, I like the older men. I wish you all the happiness in the world with Bradley and Ryan :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • browneyedgurl08
    Options
    I'm just a little surprised that no one has mentioned Bradley Cooper. But it's cool if no one wants him. Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds and I will have a very happy marriage with some damn gorgeous kids!

Cant believe i forgot about Bradley & Ryan!!!
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    Lol I agreed with you on Sean Bean, but then you said Alan Rickman and since I just watched Harry Potter the other day....I just couldn't quite see it lol. But I'm sure he has attractive moments!
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options

Shame on you girl!
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    marry justin timberlake
    makeout with patrick dempsy
    get rid of david jones roberts
  • browneyedgurl08
    Options

Shame on you girl!

LOL too many hot guys to remember! They should all make a movie together, would be the best day of my life <3=)
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I would marry Ryan Gosling in a heart beat. Oh balls, I'd have two husbands becauses I cannot resist Leonardo DiCaprio.
    Make out with Zac Efron, unfffff.
    And I'd definitely get rid of Perez Hilton, people don't need his kind of hate.

Yeah that sounds about right.
  • Vjb2525
    Options
    I would marry Channing Tatum
    I would make out with Matt Hughes
    I would get rid of Justin Bieber..
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Id like to add to my list.... I am damn in love with Bruce Willis....ugh!
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    Fifth Element Bruce Willis is sooooooooooooo hot!
  • countryviolet333
    countryviolet333 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Marry Zac Efron,
    Make out with Vin Diesel,
    Get rid of Justin Bieber.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Marry John Frusciante. He's everything I'll ever want in a man<3
    Make out with Dita Von Teese. She's so soft and feminine, I want I wantttt :D
    Get rid of most of them. Not a lot of them have any talent any way, they're just in a magazines...on repeat
  • daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Marry- John Butler
    Make out with- Johnny Depp
    Get rid of- (any of those 'pretty boy band type' boys)
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    This is a pretty horrible topic really! Materialising and objectifying other human beings and talking of getting "rid" of someone.

I love the world for being so diverse and so many people in there with different, tastes, styles and outlooks.

(I know it was meant to be a bit of fun, but when I double read it I thought, this is horrible talking about "getting rid"of someone)
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    Well I appreciate your opinion. I totally understand what you are saying. It is all in good fun. I don't know how it was interpreted, but by getting rid of, I meant removing from the public eye, removing from fame.
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Its all in good fun... I agree its just ment to be who I do not want to hear about every two seconds!
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    Its all in good fun... I agree its just ment to be who I do not want to hear about every two seconds!

Its a curse caring what others thing because I feel terrible that that woman didn't like my topic, but at the same time, I have seen waaaaaay worse out there, and I know that my intentions weren't shallow or malicious!