I did it!!

Options
I did it as of last sunday I made my goal weight. I am so proud of myself for losing the weight and making a change to keep myself and my family healthy. Thank you to those who helped me on my way it is greatly appreciated!! :flowerforyou:

Now I have another issue.....how do I maintain?? Thank you!

Replies

• farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    I did it as of last sunday I made my goal weight. I am so proud of myself for losing the weight and making a change to keep myself and my family healthy. Thank you to those who helped me on my way it is greatly appreciated!! :flowerforyou:

Now I have another issue.....how do I maintain?? Thank you!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S* :drinker:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making it to your goal! :flowerforyou:
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!:smile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Keep us posted on your "maintaining phase" I have 4 lbs to go and am getting nervous about how to stay there.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I have 1 lb to go... so I'm almost there with you.

Does anyone know if there is a maintenance group ??
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    You must be very proud of yourself, and rightly so.

Congrats!
  • farmgirlh
    Options
    Congrats to those who are on this journey!! It is hard but so worth it. Today I had three different people tell me that I looked good and that I looked thin. Not exactly what I was hoping for but I will take it.

If there isn't a group we should start one. I haven't started to eat my maintenance calories yet as I am afraid that the weight will come back.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats on meeting your goal, that is so awesome:flowerforyou:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Let's definitely start a maintenance group, I still struggle with that too and it would help us to support each other. Congratulations on reaching your goal, you look great!!!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Congrats to those who are on this journey!! It is hard but so worth it. Today I had three different people tell me that I looked good and that I looked thin. Not exactly what I was hoping for but I will take it.

If there isn't a group we should start one. I haven't started to eat my maintenance calories yet as I am afraid that the weight will come back.

I have that same fear. The maintenance calories seem pretty high.
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    way to go farmgirl----this maintenance group sound like a good idea---hope to join you soon!!!!
  • aajames1992
    aajames1992 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats...great job
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!

Congratulations!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • farmgirlh
    Options
    My maintenance calories so seem really high. I tried eating them the other day and I ended up gaining a couple pounds back so I went back to my "reduced calories" and figured I would just up them slowly until I could just maintain.
  • farmgirlh
    Options
    Thank you all for your wonderful support!!
  • farmgirlh
    Options
    Thank you all for your wonderful support!!
  • izelle
    izelle Posts: 9
    Options
    congratz!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!