Starting to see the Guns!

Options
I was cooking dinner and talking to my husband in the kitchen and he just started staring at my arms and told me to flex real quick so I did. Sure enough some major definition going on there! I was so excited!!! Just wanted to share! I told him I was going to go topless for dinner tonight. :blushing:

Replies

• magnolia1077
    Options
    I was cooking dinner and talking to my husband in the kitchen and he just started staring at my arms and told me to flex real quick so I did. Sure enough some major definition going on there! I was so excited!!! Just wanted to share! I told him I was going to go topless for dinner tonight. :blushing:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Momma got some guns!!!
    totally cool
    congrats:flowerforyou:

make hubby prepare dinner or kick his buttt!
  • applepie
    applepie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Whohooooo!! That's awesome! Doesn't it feel great when things are starting to happen? Keep up the great work.
  • Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That's awesome - so, did you follow through on the whole topless at dinner thing?

Stephanie
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I have guns. Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!