hello everyone

niecy8806
niecy8806 Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:smile:

I looked in the mirror the other day and decided that I would no longer eat when i wasnt hungry. Im 20 yrs old and I am 30 lbs overwieght for my height. its hard climbing stairs and excercising. So monday I went out and got a gym membership...and i plan to lose the weight and keep it off

187162.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• :smile:

I looked in the mirror the other day and decided that I would no longer eat when i wasnt hungry. Im 20 yrs old and I am 30 lbs overwieght for my height. its hard climbing stairs and excercising. So monday I went out and got a gym membership...and i plan to lose the weight and keep it off

187162.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • missmeliss
    missmeliss Posts: 14 Member
    :flowerforyou:
    hi niecy,
    it is hard exercising, but it gets easier after each try- trust me!
  • hopefully....i go to a good gym...so i want these pounds off so i can look good in a bikini....
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.