introducing myself.....

Options
Ah... were to begin... I'm a 33 year old male. Over the past four or five years my weight has been up and down. 325 was the worst, but I've been down to 259 as well. I actually can lose weight pretty easily when I put my mind to it. But as I'm sure many can sympathize with, food has been happiness for me for far too long. In my early twenties I was a gym bum, and in very good shape. I have the knowledge and experience needed to train my body to be what I want it to be. The depressing part is that I can't seem to stay motivated. I find myself at a cross roads, I have a beautiful 3 year old son, who is watching my every move. And I don't want to lead him down the path I've slid. I have a beautiful wife who struggles with some of the same issues, and I want to be a becon of strength and commitment to her. It's time to demonstrate to myself that I know who I am, know where my happiness comes from, and know how to maintain my image. This site is exactly what I've been searching for. I look forward to meeting new friends, offering encourgment, and hopefully receiving the encouragement I know I need.

Friend me please, if you'd like to join me.

Bart

Replies

• maximus0721
    Options
    Just about to add you my friend,

welcome to a great place, lots of fantastic people going through the same and ready to help you out should you need it

good luck
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hi there!!..ive been using MFP for about 3 weeks..great support from all over the world...i can send you a request..anyone feel free to add me as well..wishing you luck..Nicole:smile:
  • LouisAA1978
    Options
    just sent you a request im in the same boat 33 and have a 6 year old son who wants to be just like me and it scares me