New Girl!

Options
Hey,

I am new to my fitness pal, it has been recommended to me by friends who have lost weight purley though counting cals on this site and excerising.

I used to be two stone lighter but since having my daughter I have really struggled to loose the weight, and it is very depressing as I excerise every day but the weight isnt coming off. I am 5ft 9 and still considered 'fairly healthy' but to me its not where I want to be.

I am looking for a batch of friends that can help motivate me, to fill my cals in every day and weigh myself once a week to help me loose the weight.

Help!

:smile:

Replies

• kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im 5'9 also and looking for friends to help me in my battle. Id like to lose 30 pounds by summer. I am trying to stay motivated and log everday:)) feel free to add me!
  • CSummers316
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Anyone can add me if they want.
  • Alej32
    Alej32 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey!! We can do this!!!! we all need to help eachother...I will be happy to be here for you if you can do the same for me!!! please feel free to add me!! i am new too!!
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • weegie57
    Options
    HEY THERE! BEEN THERE DONE THAT.AFTER MY 3 CHILDREN I WENT FROM 218 TO 125. I WAS TOO THIN THE DOCTORS TOLD ME TO PUT WEIGHT ON I JUST DIDN'T WHERE TO STOP. NOW I'M 54 YRS OLD I'M TRYING TO LOSE 75 POUNDS BEFORE OCT /2012 I THINK I COULD DO IT IF I HAVE SUPPORT FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU. I HAVE NO SUPPORT AT HOME. I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME TO EXERCISE I'M LAZY NOW. :flowerforyou:
  • newfieborn
    Options
    Welcome. I have been here for about 2 weeks now. Enjoying the site and it keep me accountable for what I eat. Good luck. Anyone can add me if they like.
  • crystal2012215
    Options
    Hi I am new too only been doing this for three days and still haven't figured it out. At least we are all in good company and
    that should make it easier.
  • mommyevil
    Options
    HI...I recently found this site and I am hopful that it will help me with trying to lose 20lbs by summer, I am also getting married at the end of this year and want nothing more than to buy a tiny wedding dress. My metabolisim is slow and needs a boost...any suggestions? Feel free to add me and we will keep each other motivated and share secrets :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • shannonevan
    shannonevan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • jessig715
    jessig715 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'd love some more friends on here to keep me motivated! I'm trying to drop about 30 pounds by summer as well!