I've Lost my 30day Shred DVD...

Options
And am thinking about trying something else. I have a couple Ministry of Sound dance DVDs i thought were ok but i enjoyed the shred for just getting my workout done and feeling like i've worked out!
Anybody got anything they'd like to reccomend?
:smile:

Replies

• saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Dunno if you have a Wii, but the Biggest loser wii game is fun and a great workout!
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    ha ha. That's a great excuse.

I just oredered davina body buff and it came this morning. I cant wait to try it. I'm going to do one level of jillian and then follow it with a rotation of davinas' workouts. ON davina's dvd you can skip through and select a particular part, eg, abs, bum, cardio.... and the music sounds great. I love jillian but the music is totally meh!

are there complicated moves on the MOS workout dvds? I can't do choreographed moves. by the time i've clumsily figured out the move, it'd have moved on. I just stand there fumbling for 45 minutes.
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    The Ministry of sound takes a bit of getting used to, i have the pump it up dvd and there is a fair bit of hipthrusting and strange moans coming from the dancers which is offputting! My best time for me to workout is in the morning but i have a limited time as my bus is at 7.30 so doing long workouts isn't for me! am thinking of ordering those 10minute blasts dvds as i can do 20 minutes or the full thing if i have more time!

(and i really have lost it, i have the case but no dvd!)
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    even those ten minute blasts would be great because i think it puts you in the right frame for the rest of the day. you finish your sandwich and feel a bit peckish and if you've done ten minutes of abs that morning, you're not going to want to ruin it with a bag of walkers... It's tough when you're working because you are really constrained by what you remember to bring with you, what you prepared, what you can make in the kitchen at work (without your colleagues saying "are yoooo on a DIET?").