Shorties Unite!!! 5'3" and under!!

Options

Replies

• scaredofcoasters
    scaredofcoasters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need to post here even though I'm two inches off. I'm 5' 5", but I'm a guy :laugh: I've been the shortest guy pretty much all my life. Shortest guy in my family, shortest guy in school, etc! But I've got longer hair than most women, so it balances out (I guess)!
  • itzcuzimindian
    Options
    I'm 4'11" :) Going into nursing school this fall... and excited to do this!!
  • Goo_maria2
    Goo_maria2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    4'11 and proud!!!! Add if you want!
  • lateenat
    lateenat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'1. Proud to be cute and petite!!!
  • coop52
    coop52 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11". I just started tracking my calories a week ago or so. It's hard sometimes since some things I buy don't have the calories listed. I started the C25K program a couple of weeks ago too. I just finished week 2 out of 9.
  • Jerrygirl2
    Jerrygirl2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I am 52. I started at 186 in January and I am now at 171. I have been losing and gaining the last 5 pounds for two months. I need ideas and help.
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    5'2 here! I currently weigh 158, when I started in Jan. I was 170.5. I have an athletic build, and am 49 years old so I have set my goa at 135. Please feel free to add me as a friend for support for the shorties!
    I'm 5'2" and have a athletic build also, starting I was 225lbs just before starting I was at 234lbs and currently 204lbs ! Feel free to add me as well or any one wanting support and I would like support in return!!! Hope to chat soon!
  • TiffanyEst85
    TiffanyEst85 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need to post here even though I'm two inches off. I'm 5' 5", but I'm a guy :laugh: I've been the shortest guy pretty much all my life. Shortest guy in my family, shortest guy in school, etc! But I've got longer hair than most women, so it balances out (I guess)!

If it were up to me, I'd say you qualify :) but you should know, long hair makes you appear shorter. There are studies. It's weird but true. (However, at 5'2" 1/2 I still have my hair long)
  • skinnysoonsima
    skinnysoonsima Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    5'0 1/2 here, add me you guys :) Need more shortie friends!!
  • Brighteyes51
    Options
    Brand new to the site and 5' looking for all the support I can get as the hubby isn't ready to jump on board yet ! Seems the shorter you are even 5lbs extra looks like 20lbs
  • jFaye12
    jFaye12 Posts: 12
    Options
    Would love to join the shortie group! 4'11". Need all the support I can get.
  • jFaye12
    jFaye12 Posts: 12
    Options
    4'11" Drs say I'm 4'10". I refuse to believe it. Need to lose 70#s. It's tough.:angry:
  • XstitchCarina
    XstitchCarina Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am exactly 5"3. And I way about 220lbs (101kg). My 14 year old daughter is the same height, but thank God with a healthy size.:smile:
  • StaceyAnnMurray
    StaceyAnnMurray Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im also 5ft tall!

Stacey
  • mummysamof3
    Options
    snap thats me! but i am 5ft 2.5 inches!
  • MsAprilNurse
    Options
    I'm a fun size 5'2" but my driver's license says 5'3". Must have been the shoes :flowerforyou:
  • BleepyBloop
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'. I've never considered myself short, I see other people as being taller than me.:bigsmile:

I piled the weight on after I had a child. I thought the baby weight would go away on it own. It didn't! Also I found I suffer from IBS and have to stay away from wheat, corn, gluten, yeast and cow's milk.
  • BumbyDog
    BumbyDog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you can Friend me - I'm 5'1.5" - although I usually claim to be 5'2"!!
  • nishsuz
    nishsuz Posts: 55
    Options
    5 footer here!
  • BumbyDog
    BumbyDog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Brand new to the site and 5' looking for all the support I can get as the hubby isn't ready to jump on board yet ! Seems the shorter you are even 5lbs extra looks like 20lbs

That is so true, BUT so is the reverse - i.e. you lose 5 lbs and it looks like 20lbs!! :happy: