My dream last night....

Options
frosty73
frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
A common dream for me when I'm trying to eat healthy: I ate a bunch of really horrible foods and knew I couldn't even log how many calories they were! In reality, I am in a 12-week "Biggest Loser" contest so I am absolutely NOT going to eat ANYTHING that won't help me win this contest. So instead, I dream about donuts and fruit snacks (I don't even like fruit snacks, why would I eat them?) and other random crappy foods.

So what did you dream last night?

Replies

• alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    I can't remember anything I dreamed last night. The last dream I remember, was that there were a lot of those flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz in the trees in my front yard. Every time I would go outside, they would try to attack me. Every time I clicked my red heels together, Rachel Zoe appeared and said my outfit choice was the reason for monkey hostility.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I can't remember anything I dreamed last night. The last dream I remember, was that there were a lot of those flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz in the trees in my front yard. Every time I would go outside, they would try to attack me. Every time I clicked my red heels together, Rachel Zoe appeared and said my outfit choice was the reason for monkey hostility.

LOL Wonder what a dream therapist would make of that one?! Too funny.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I don't remember any specific dream from last night, but I used to have dreams that I was smoking after I quit smoking and I would be so disappointed in myself. So much so that I would be sobbing in my dreams.