OMG!! calories not burned

Options
I just bought the Polar FT7 HRM this weekend and this morning was my first time using it. WTH!!!! Only 259 calories burned when MPF said I was burning over 700. No wonder I was stalled out after the first 2 weeks, eating my exercise calories. If you don't have a HRM please get one. Thanks to everyone who suggested this HRM love it:smile:

Replies

• Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Polar FT7 HRM this weekend and this morning was my first time using it. WTH!!!! Only 259 calories burned when MPF said I was burning over 700. No wonder I was stalled out after the first 2 weeks, eating my exercise calories. If you don't have a HRM please get one. Thanks to everyone who suggested this HRM love it:smile:

At least now you know what you are really burning.

My treadmill would say I am running something like 700 calories, but my HRM would show I was, in actual fact, burning around 550. It makes a big difference :flowerforyou:
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Yep, it makes a huge difference! I bump up the incline on the treadmill and push up the level on the elliptical to get a higher heart rate and burn now.