Measurements and size?

Options
victoria4321
victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
This is mostly for girls but guys are welcome to join in :)

What is everyone's measurements and clothing sizes? After losing weight I think it's a bit harder to shop for clothes since nothing seems to be consistent. I love shopping online too so it sucks to send things back lol.

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I was "size 36 is kind tight on me" pants.
    Now I'm a "size 36 falls down to my ankles when I dance too hard with no belt" pants. I should go shopping.

I was "medium sized shirts make it hard to breathe."
    Now I'm a "medium sized shirts show off my muscles."

NSV: I had to put a new notch on my belt... but this time it was on the inside end and not on the tail end.

Unfortunate but true: 2 years ago, I bought a new washer dryer because I thought the machines were shrinking all my clothes when I was the one expanding. damnit... that's $1200 I'm not getting back.
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I truly don't measure myself, because I'm not one to care about the numbers. I can see the difference in my body as it's changing.
    My pants are a size 6 (But yesterday my boyfriend said to me "we either need to get you a good belt or some new jeans" woohoo!) and my shirts are usually a size medium. I have a bigger chest then other people my size, so unless I lose about a cup size, I don't think I'll be fitting into a small without stretching out the boob area!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add mine in here. In inches I'm 33-26-35.5, no boobs sadly :( I found my sizes to be anywhere from a 2 to a 6 which makes no sense. In denim I'm usually a 27 or 26 if I want my jeans fitted.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Small shirt fits tight, but thats how I prefer my shirts. 29x32 pants