100 Workout

Options
I did this workout on Saturday and it was TOUGH but it was great! Also, instead of 10 minutes of running at the end, I upped it to 30. You can obviously tweak that part to your comfort level. Enjoy!

100 Workout

100 jumping jacks
90 crunches
80 squats
70 lying leg raises
60 jumping jacks
50 crunches
40 squats (with optional dumbell curl)
30 lying leg raises (with optional weight on stomach--I laid a 10lb sandbag on my stomach while doing these)
20 jumping jacks
10 minute run (I did 30)

Replies

• qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Did you do this all at once, or throughout the day? How long did it take you?
  • kdenny2
    kdenny2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Atmore818
    Options
    That's great! If you'd like to vary that same type of workout every day, here's a great link to a 7 day workout plan:

http://allyfit.tumblr.com/post/15968075542/photoset_iframe/allyfit/tumblr_lxwus9c3lF1ql2uvy/500 (you may have to copy & paste)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Did you do this all at once, or throughout the day? How long did it take you?

All at once, and not including the run it took maybe 30 minutes tops. I tried not to rest too much in between exercises so I could keep my heart rate up.
  • Chrissieneave
    Chrissieneave Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That is great - its like a home-made Jillian Michaels workout :)
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    Thanks for that list. I might have to try that. I need to do something different and that looks like a great workout.
  • TiffyC828
    TiffyC828 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    How did you log this? I have a similar workout I want to do, but I'm not sure how to log it. Since it incorporates both cardio & strength, I was thinking I would just time myself & log it as circuit? Sound good?
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    nice job
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    Options
    bump
  • skinnykenny2011
    Options
    BUMP
  • aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    How did you log this? I have a similar workout I want to do, but I'm not sure how to log it. Since it incorporates both cardio & strength, I was thinking I would just time myself & log it as circuit? Sound good?

Yeah, I logged it as a circuit, but added a little extra time because it was a little more intense than just average circuit training, then logged the running seperately. Not sure how totally accurate it was, but it gave me a good ballpark figure.
  • kdruga
    kdruga Posts: 35
    Options
    Bump
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

Yeah, I logged it as a circuit, but added a little extra time because it was a little more intense than just average circuit training, then logged the running seperately. Not sure how totally accurate it was, but it gave me a good ballpark figure.

Thanks!
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump
  • joynova
    joynova Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Cool I saw this on Pinterest! I try to get through my own boot camp style morning workouts too, jumping jacks are my favorite, followed by squats and lunges! Mountain climbers are killer, but feel great when you're done! Nice share, thanks!
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    This is great! Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I did this workout for 2 weeks and then went back to doing 30DS and found that 30 DS kicked my butt more