who works out more than once a day?

Options
some days, if I've got the energy and time, I'll do it. Who else is with me?

Replies

• Annafly3
    Options
    same here, sometimes if I got the energy I will put in a work out before work and after work.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'll do it if I'm pressed for time and split my work outs. On the weekends too when I go out for a run, I'll go to the gym after for strength training.
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I usually do because my work schedule. I usually run in the morning around 5 am roughly 2 miles. Then at night I try to get another quick run in or do a workout video. I like to get an hour in a day, so splitting it up is the best way for me to do that... I can't seem to get myself up earlier than 4:30 otherwise I'd just do the full hour in the morning.
  • LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I usually put in one before and one after. If I'm feeling too tired after work, then I rest. It's nice doing my main workout first thing in the morning just for that reason. i won't feel guilty after work if i'm too tired because I've already worked out once in the day! :)
  • shano25
    shano25 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm a a stay at home mom so finding a good length of time to workout is hard for me. I usually do abs and strength training in the afternoon when my daughter is at school and son is napping, and then in the evening when my husband is home I'll do some cardio or go to a Bikram yoga class.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I work out 5-6 days a week and 3 or 4 of those days I get two work outs in. I get up at 5 am and do 50 minutes of cardio then in the evening I'll do 45 minutes strength and 20-30 minutes on the treadmill for my warm-up/cool down. The other 2-3 days I do a 60 minute combo of cardio and strength in a circuit type training! Love it, have lost 70 lbs and feel great! I have so much energy now-a-days!!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I do as much as I can based on time and energy. Occasionally I'll get in 3 workouts in a day, 2 workouts isn't the norm, but it's uncommon.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I work out twice a day, on doctor's orders! I try to get the minimum time she wants in the morning, and I always do more in the evening.
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i remember my cousin told me about her friend who went to the gym twice per day and i said, "who has time for that? is she crazy?" LOL! now i do go twice per day about 1-2 days per week. i LOVE it. esp when my husband joins me in the evenings for cardio. :smile:
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I tend to do a video in the morning and a run in the afternoon/evening, most days. Though I do take the occasional day off one or the other, depending on weather ( I run outdoors).
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    so glad to see i'm not the only crazy one! lol and some of you have had great success! Feel free to friend me :)
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i do first thing in the morning before breakfast, and then right before dinner. usually 20 to 30 mins each; more on the weekend when there is more time.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I do! I do 45mins of Zumba and 30DS. Sometimes I will split them up and sometimes I will do them back to back. There are even days when I will do 20 mins of Zumba before the kids are up then 30DS mid morning and 45 mins of Zumba at night. Depends on how my day goes!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I sure want to! I daydream about being a "gymrat" someday, but I'm not quite there yet :love:
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I do every chance I get. I have my morning non-negetoble workout, then if i can, I get a bonus workout in.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Saturday will be three weeks at the Gym, and Imma bump it up and do a 30-45 minute AM Workout followed by a 80-90 minute PM Workout. : ))
  • JustBeckyV
    Options
    I do - I always do strength training or yoga or kick boxing something like that in the am. then I run at night.
  • AngelsDream4Peace
    AngelsDream4Peace Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Morning 90 minutes 5:30 am and evening 90 minutes 6:00 pm 5 days a week, 2 on 1 off! I look so forward to it!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I do! Usually do a workout DVD early in the morning before I take my kid to school. Then M-W-F get a 4 mile walk with the hubs, T-Th-S we do C25K. And Sunday is rest day. :)
  • lilfurson
    Options
    30 minutes every morning on the stationary bike and 4 times a week on a treadmill at the gym. About to add in strength training on the days I don't hit the gym after work.

Oh the life of a single man who does't hang out with friends :P