MFP Runner's Club - 4/10

Options
kechiemc
kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
Happy Friday Runners!

I ran 3 miles at an easy pace this morning.

Enjoy the day:flowerforyou:
-Kechie.

Replies

• kechiemc
    Options
    Happy Friday Runners!

I ran 3 miles at an easy pace this morning.

Enjoy the day:flowerforyou:
    -Kechie.
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    Good morning! I forgot to post on Wednesday so I'm putting it in here now...4 miles on wed! Today just aiming for an easy 3 mile run plus some ellipitcal time. I'm on vacation! Took yesterday off:blushing:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Still trying to regain the conditioning I lost from being sick 3 weeks :grumble: I hate that that happens - takes so long to gain conditioning but so easy to lose it. I did 3 miles today at a casual pace, then tried some sprints afterward. The sprints actually felt better than I thought they would - haven't done that in a couple years.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me today!! Gearing up for my half marathon tomorrow. I went to ****'s Sporting goods y'day and they had some great deals on their Reebok gear. I got 2 running tanks for less than the price of one normally! :bigsmile:

I'm loading up my ipod running list now, this race actually allows ipods!! :bigsmile: I'll make sure to post my race report and results sometime tomorrow! :bigsmile:
  • girlie1
    girlie1 Posts: 46
    Options
    Rest day for me today!! Gearing up for my half marathon tomorrow. I went to ****'s Sporting goods y'day and they had some great deals on their Reebok gear. I got 2 running tanks for less than the price of one normally! :bigsmile:

I'm loading up my ipod running list now, this race actually allows ipods!! :bigsmile: I'll make sure to post my race report and results sometime tomorrow! :bigsmile:

Good luck and have fun! I'm not running today but P90X will surely do the trick:wink:
  • kechiemc
    Options

Have fun at the race! I can't wait to hear all about it!

:heart: -Kechie.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    good luck on the race!!

The hubbs and I ran 5 miles this morning at about an 8 min. pace, and did the p90x Ab video
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!!!!!! I ran 8 miles today... ending the week with 44 miles, so I'm just going to hang out all weekend. Happy easter everyone!
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

Good luck tomorrow:flowerforyou: I know you'll bring it!
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me today!! Gearing up for my half marathon tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow Jess. Make us proud. :wink:
  • jdtrainer
    jdtrainer Posts: 160
    Options
    3 miles for me this morning. 1/4 mile, easy, 1/4 mi uptempo, etc. Legs and shoulders work out at the gym tonight.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow:flowerforyou: I know you'll bring it!

Thanks, everyone!! I really appreciate it! I think I am ready. It's going to be much colder than expected, so plan change on the gear! I figured I wouldn't sleep well anyway so here I am at the computer. :laugh: I will update when I can! :wink:
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, Jess! Rock it hard, girl! Update us when you can.