2»

Replies

• realmalinche
    Options
    you can DO it! congratulations!!!!:love:
  • Fernella13
    Fernella13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, my wedding is set for summer, 2013. It's a long way off but I still have about 30lbs to go!
  • kwill2012
    Options
    Kayci, I JUST started a topic that is almost the exact same as yours! Haha. Great minds think alike =)
  • x_biggirl
    Options
    Hiya, I am trying to lose 77 pounds for my wedding in 2013 feel free to add me as a friend if you like:happy:

Alex
    xx
  • duinvisalus
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement! Have you looked into ViSalus and the Body By Vi Challenge. it is simple, fun and can save you money. you can check out the information on my website www.cherylduin.myvi.net and i can answer any of your questions.

I lost 10 lbs and 19 inches in my first 90 days and just started a new challenge on Monday. Love the shakes, so easy to make and taste great.
  • prettypoodle2
    Options
    Hello All,

I am in my sorority sister wedding in 2013 ...... I have been in soooooooo many weddings and I do not want to be the heavy bridesmaid this time around. I would like to lose about 70lbs. Need all the encouragement that I can get! Feel free to add me.
  • Officersbride2b
    Options
    My weddings October 6th, 2012....looking to lose at least 35lbs (or more) Good luck!! =)
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am getting married May 19th and have about 25 lbs to lose. I do not realistically think I will lose it all by then, but would like to lose half of it. I lost about 11 lbs before starting MFP and tried on my dress today and it actually fit. Now I am wondering if I do lose more weight, if I will need to have it taken in. It was small when I got it and held of an alterations as motivation to lose the weight! Good luck!
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on November 9, 2012, & I'm looking to shed a little weight for the wedding. I'm willing to be MFP weight loss buddies with any of you ladies looking to lose weight for your big day!
  • lawmama_
    lawmama_ Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am getting married on Nov 3 this fall, so feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose 50 more pounds or so. :)

omg! i'm getting married on november 3 too!
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    My wedding is 6/29/13. I started trying to lose weight when I got engaged in May, but eventually fell off track. In May, I was 274, in November when I started back up I was 261. I now weigh 238, but I really want to lose another 60lbs or so.

We can do this!!
  • kayci5288
    kayci5288 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Its so awesome to see so many brides and bridesmaids, MOTB, etc posting! I love having similar goals and ambitions as you all! Thank you for all your congratulations and helpful tips! I hope we can all ecourage each other on this wonderful journey!! My wedding is November 9, 2012! I am super excited, the style of the wedding will be "falling in love" with all of fall decor! I get so giddy planning this big day, and it helps to have great support on MFP!! Thank yall so much!
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight for my best friends (badger themed!) wedding on the 3rd August. Have 60lb to lose but not sure if I'll be able to get rid of it all by then but am giving it a go!

Congratulations on your engagement. :smile: x