Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis

Options
Hi everyone! I just got the tracy anderson meta dvd and was wondering if anyone has it and would like to join me? Has anyone done it already? What were you're results? thanks!:bigsmile:

Replies

• HeidiYogi
    HeidiYogi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrissy7! I've been doing Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis Hipcentric since May 7, 2011 and I love it! Which set are you doing? Have you started already?? It took a while to build the endurance to do the whole 30 minute dance cardio but stick with it! You'll get it! I had amazing results the first 2 months of Tracy's plan and I followed her diet as well but then I suffered a few injuries that slowed me down and I got back to regular food but making sure to keep balance, etc. I took a short break and put some of the 24 pounds I lost back on but I'm back on the train since late December and my main focus is no injuries! :). Let me know how you are liking it so far! Heidi.
  • JThibault5
    Options
    Hi there,

I have the hipcentric and I really love it as well. How are you guys tracking the muscle structure workout in myfitnesspal?
  • Shikkitta
    Shikkitta Posts: 2
    Options
    Today was day 8 for me on Glutecentric. I started the diet and completed week 1 but for week 2 MFP said I would have 516 calories for the whole day and 30 of those were my calcium supplements! So I am modifying week 2 for now. I am excited for the workouts and seem to be doing better. The hardest one for me on level 1 is the one were you bring your knee to your elbow and then kick back twice. I hope I can get to do all the repetitions before I go on to level 2. I have two more days to try to master that one.

I log the muscular structure work as pilates on MFP and the cardio as "dance".