6'+ tall, new mom, obese & ready to do a lifestyle change ..

Options
Was wondering if anyone would like to add me as kinda like a I give you support and you give me support kind of deal?
I am obese, a new mom to a wonderful baby boy... as you can see in my image there....
Im Caitlin 21, 6 feet 1 inch tall, 404lbs. I have never been small. EVER
the smallest I remember being in middle school was a 15/16 and I would like to get back down to that, or maybe a 12/14
I am currently in a 24/26... I DO carry my weight well but I am not cozy with my body and I have a LOT of work to do
before i became prego I had lost 80 lbs. My highest weight was 427. My lowest I remember was 289 in high school
i would like to be 240-260 somewhere around there, and see what that looks like before I keep going

So, with that said... I have had this app for a while but havent been as serious about it as I should be, so I am getting serious and I need some people to keep me in check I guess and to say hey! Great Job!
Im sure there are other people out there like me who like to feel good about their efforts ha ha

anyway God Bless !
-Caitlin

Replies

• oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! :flowerforyou:

Your son is adorable!

Audrey Louise
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    added you!! i'm 5'11, love the fellow tall ladies! xoxo
  • fearlessbetz
    fearlessbetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi Caitlin,

Feel free to send me a request. I'm also looking for more friends to come along for the ride. I leave my diary open and definitely will be a cheering squad. I'm about 5'11 and my starting weight was 405. I'm down to 324 but have a long way to go as well. I am glad to see you on MFP, and congratulations on your new baby!:flowerforyou:
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    We sound pretty much like MFP twins. I'm 6'1" and 446 as of my last weigh in. I envy the fact that you are wearing a 26!!! LOL! Please feel free to add me, I'd love to be able to compare calorie burns and stuff.
  • msteaplease
    msteaplease Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just sent you a request :smile:
  • amycdsteinberg
    amycdsteinberg Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am defiitely not as tall as you, but at 5'6 and my highest weight being 246lbs, I have a ways to go too! We can all do this together!!! Congrats on your new baby he is adorable! My baby is just 15 months(youngest of five!)love being a mommy!
  • liquid_promises
    Options
    YAY! I love the activity! IN just 5 mins i have 20 requests! WOOHOO
    and thanks for the comment about my son <3 he was a premi born 8 weeks early and is (the 21st of this month) 3 months old ! :D

<3

I mostly do this app on my cell phone, soooooo :D<3<3

also, My friend uses this site to help her count calories to GAIN weight! shes under weight and needs to gain in order to have normal periods to get prego again lol so, this site is good for all reasons!
  • liquid_promises
    Options
    anyone else, feel free to send a request! <3