Start praying now

Well today is my second weigh in since jan 1 and Im thinking it will be decent . I feel I have lost inches , because the way my clothes fit me. I need all the prayers I can get as I will pray for all of you that your goals will be made. God bless you and have a good work week. :happy: :happy: I will post my weight loss tonight ! I cant weight , get it lol

Replies

• Well today is my second weigh in since jan 1 and Im thinking it will be decent . I feel I have lost inches , because the way my clothes fit me. I need all the prayers I can get as I will pray for all of you that your goals will be made. God bless you and have a good work week. :happy: :happy: I will post my weight loss tonight ! I cant weight , get it lol
  • jdonahue
    jdonahue Posts: 41 Member
    Good Luck!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    I've prayed for you! Can't wait to hear the good news! :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    I can't wait FOR you to see the results of your had work!
    Just remember, the scale is a bugger, judge by your clothes and inches!
  • Hey thanks alot and I can use the prayers , and I mean that
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    good luck!!!
    Angela
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    We are right there with you.
    Keep doing a great job.

Eve:drinker:
  • Good luck. I weighed myself, again, this morning. Pray that I don't look at the scale until next monday. I'm going to try really hard to because I am getting disapointed with the results of up and down each day.
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Good Luck!!! Keep us posted!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    I think you SHOULD be optimistic. You've been working hard. Let us know how it goes....Prayers sent.