NSV's - What is your most recent one?

Options
2»

Replies

• May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    i started the elipptical doing 5 minutes and resting then 5 more and resting and so on.

I did 49 minutes and one rest after 30 minutes. i did bursts of high intensity too
  • Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My Seasonal Affective Disorder (A.K.A. winter depression) has completely disappeared!!! I can actually wake up in the morning now and get excited for the gym!
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My knees are starting to look normal... No more of the slab of fat that use to add to my knees.. Now they are rounded not rectangular...
  • ksaranya
    Options
    Two days ago friends visited me and were seeing me after 6 months. They said 'I am back to form'! :--)
    Long way to go still but long way I have come!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    My stomach (where I carry most of my fat) is now squishy versus being very dense (with fat). I've only seen a modest decrease in girth, but it is obvious I'm breaking that fat store down.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    My size 32 jeans now need a belt and I'm constantly pulling them up!

Really? I haven't worn anything lower than 32 since Junior High!!!

Weehoo!!!
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I can war my levi's that I haven't worn since before my son was born 6 years ago!
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    just bought my size 12 matron of honor dress :) wore size 20 jeans 1 year ago

AND YOU LOOK SMOKIN'

i will by may 19th anyway :)
    thx ash-e!! youre the bestest
  • Hoswife
    Options
    I'm about 2 weeks in and my husband is now wanting to workout with me. I am sooooooooooo happy about it!!! :)
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Had a date night with my husband on Saturday and wore the jeans that I wore on our very first date (over 2 years ago) and they were a bit baggy in the waist :heart:
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    OMG you have your weight on drivers license? we have height on our license where do you live? good job!
    \

California ...lol we have all our stats on our license.