Since March 9th

Options
tammietifanie
tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
So since i started using MFP... i've lost 2lbs and 7 inches off my body!!!! O YEAH TIME FOR A HAPPY DANCE!!! :laugh: :happy: im beyond excited that the inches are coming off and so are the lbs .. Knowing im getting closer to my goal is such a wonderful feeling!!

Replies

• tammietifanie
    Options
    So since i started using MFP... i've lost 2lbs and 7 inches off my body!!!! O YEAH TIME FOR A HAPPY DANCE!!! :laugh: :happy: im beyond excited that the inches are coming off and so are the lbs .. Knowing im getting closer to my goal is such a wonderful feeling!!
  • Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options
    That's great... congratulations!!! I think I'm measuring wrong b/c my measurements have stayed the same, but i've gone down a pants size and now this size is getting loose... So I must be doing something wrong... lol. My weight has gone down though.. so that's good!!! Good for you!!!!!
  • nidjam2
    nidjam2 Posts: 16
    Options
    That's awsome! Whatever your motivation keep it going! I think getting started was the hardest. Good luck and way to go!:smile:
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    That's awsome! Whatever your motivation keep it going! I think getting started was the hardest. Good luck and way to go!:smile:

One thing i haven't lose a dress size yet, my fat pants are still tight! but that's not keeping me from moving forward!!! Summer is around the corner and that's my motivation that this year i won't hide behind heavy sweatshirts in 90 degree weather and i will wear a cute sun dress and shorts... my thighs and arms haven't lost any inches and i have big mama hips from having kids so young so once those decide to start losing i think that's when i'll be able to drop pant sizes...
  • magnolia1077
    Options
    Way to GO!
  • lkfulcher
    Options
    One thing i haven't lose a dress size yet, my fat pants are still tight! but that's not keeping me from moving forward!!! Summer is around the corner and that's my motivation that this year i won't hide behind heavy sweatshirts in 90 degree weather and i will wear a cute sun dress and shorts... my thighs and arms haven't lost any inches and i have big mama hips from having kids so young so once those decide to start losing i think that's when i'll be able to drop pant sizes...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! I'm new to mfp too! I've lost lbs in the past on my own [sans mfp] and done relatively well to maintain them, but i never quite got to where i wanted to be. So! Here i am!

I don't have kids, but I definitely feel you on the hips thing! I have the craziest measurements! Haha! I lost about 45 lbs [before starting back up] and only lost about 1-2 pants sizes. And really, in some brands, I'm still the same size.

I'm really glad to see though that you don't let that hold you back!! You have a great attitude!!! :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!