hello peeps, im new!!

Options
missyt78
missyt78 Posts: 62 Member
:smile: Hi there, i just thot id pop in and say a wee hello to everyone, im here to encourage my motivation to help it stay put this time,and would love to have some buddies to help keep me on the right track lol:laugh:

Im looking forward to reading everyones blogs and drawing insperation from all your sucesses.

I hope everyone has a fabulous easter wk.end... without all the easter eggs lolol:laugh:

Feel free to swing on in and leave a message.. i luv chattin lol.

take care peeps.

nikki,x:bigsmile:

Replies

• missyt78
    missyt78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi there, i just thot id pop in and say a wee hello to everyone, im here to encourage my motivation to help it stay put this time,and would love to have some buddies to help keep me on the right track lol:laugh:

Im looking forward to reading everyones blogs and drawing insperation from all your sucesses.

I hope everyone has a fabulous easter wk.end... without all the easter eggs lolol:laugh:

Feel free to swing on in and leave a message.. i luv chattin lol.

take care peeps.

nikki,x:bigsmile:
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hey there, welcome to MFP. I love the calorie tracker here. So how is it in Scottland? I'm in Mississippi-USA. Good luck with the weight losing. I've got about the same amount to lose as you. We can do this. KIM
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: