Competitive sports

I find playing basketball with my boys or frisbee with some friends is the best way to get some cardio in for me , and I dont tire as much because I am very competitive and hate to lose . Isnt that funny I hate to lose and Im fat , that doesnt make any since to me because I love basketball and football and it takes alot of stamina to play for a long period of time. I wish I could use that same competitiveness and put it towards losing weight. Thats why I wish I could make it on the biggest loser, they would hate me though and vote me off because I hate to lose.. :smile:

Replies

• I find playing basketball with my boys or frisbee with some friends is the best way to get some cardio in for me , and I dont tire as much because I am very competitive and hate to lose . Isnt that funny I hate to lose and Im fat , that doesnt make any since to me because I love basketball and football and it takes alot of stamina to play for a long period of time. I wish I could use that same competitiveness and put it towards losing weight. Thats why I wish I could make it on the biggest loser, they would hate me though and vote me off because I hate to lose.. :smile:
  • I ran track "back in the day", and I've found that a good game of basketball can require just as much running as track practice! I'd say that's a pretty good way to get in cardio - as long as people aren't constantly fouling! Enjoy!

P.S. No 3's now, DUNK!!!
  • I run track right now... well I technically don't run, I jump.... But I totally agree with you. competitive sports are an awesome way to get in your cardio. The time flies by and it isnt boring. It's a little different everyday. Keep up the good work and it will pay off :happy: