lunch?

Options
What is everyone having for lunch today? I didn't have time to make mine this morning so now I have to get something on the go..........:grumble:

Replies

• mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    What is everyone having for lunch today? I didn't have time to make mine this morning so now I have to get something on the go..........:grumble:
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    Lean turkey breast on WW bread with mustard & some cheese (I'm SUCH a sucker for cheese)
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    Hmmm...hadn't thought about it, but fruit and an avocado sandwich sound YUMMY!!!
  • nhendri
    nhendri Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    mmm. Taco Salad!!! Im excited.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Company bought lunch today at Manhattan Bagel. I'm having the Manhattan Grille... it's a bagel with cheese and tomato and some scallion sauce. Not too good for me, but it is sooo yummy. Just gotta work it off tonight :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    we're having baked pizza wraps, I take a tortilla, spread on laughing cow cheese, pizza sauce, mushrooms, peppers, onions and tomatoes, a few of kids throw in salad shrimp and another usually throws on some cooked chicken, roll it up and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes....YUM! we'll have a strawberry salad made with strawberries and mint leaves to go along with it.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    we're having baked pizza wraps, I take a tortilla, spread on laughing cow cheese, pizza sauce, mushrooms, peppers, onions and tomatoes, a few of kids throw in salad shrimp and another usually throws on some cooked chicken, roll it up and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes....YUM! we'll have a strawberry salad made with strawberries and mint leaves to go along with it.

Both of those sound absolutely AWESOME.
  • molsongirl
    Options

Both of those sound absolutely AWESOME.
    It is, and it's stupid easy to make :laugh:
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    i usually forgo the bread at lunch so I am taking 2 slices of roast chicken lunchmeat, laughing cow garlic and herb cheese split between them, and shredded lettuce.. roll them up, slice 'em like sushi rolls, and consume.... filling, tasty, and only 83 calories!
  • molsongirl
    Options
    i usually forgo the bread at lunch so I am taking 2 slices of roast chicken lunchmeat, laughing cow garlic and herb cheese split between them, and shredded lettuce.. roll them up, slice 'em like sushi rolls, and consume.... filling, tasty, and only 83 calories!

83 calories for lunch? total? I would freaking die! lol....my lunch is always around 350 when I factor in my chocolate milk, but I'm super busy during the day and need the energy, I would seriously pass out during my step class with only 83 cals in my system
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I just finished eating broiled salmon, brown rice and steamed broccoli... It was delish and hit the spot!
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options

83 calories for lunch? total? I would freaking die! lol....my lunch is always around 350 when I factor in my chocolate milk, but I'm super busy during the day and need the energy, I would seriously pass out during my step class with only 83 cals in my system

LOL It fills me up. I did eat breakfast too, so not starving, but needed something small. I eat my biggest meal, dinner, at around 330 in the afternoon too, so I dont like to eat a large lunch. Then i can have another small snack in the early evening. works well for me :)
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Weight Watchers Garlic herb chicken with brocoli and rice pilaf from applebees. Only about 370 calories and very yummy:drinker:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers Garlic herb chicken with brocoli and rice pilaf from applebees. Only about 370 calories and very yummy:drinker:

balance 100 calorie bar and 1 yoplait yogurt 99% fat free... not much but im very busy today
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Mai Tais :laugh: (Going on a 'Booze Cruise' this afternoon)

will probably get something small to eat after :smile:
  • magnolia1077
    Options
    Mai Tais :laugh: (Going on a 'Booze Cruise' this afternoon)

will probably get something small to eat after :smile:

My kind of lunch! It is Good Friday after all :drinker: :drinker:
    I had a grilled chicken wrap that I made. It was very yummy! I found these carb cutter whole wheat tortillas that are 80 cal each and are really good. I wrap everything in them!
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Went out for lunch with family and had fish and chips! I never eat deep fried anything anymore but it didn't upset my stomache or anything. I only ate a fraction of the fries and had some green grapes for breakfast because I knew something calorific was coming.
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    2 healthy bake fish fillets
    1/3 cup brown rice
    1 1/2 cups steamed veggies (brocolli, green beans, snow peas, red pepper)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Black Beans
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    An apple, 1 whole wheat english muffin , 1 jenny-o turkey sausage and 1 light yogurt.